Hack Administrator using Guest Account by Sticky Keys


Hi Folks. I hope you all are doing good. I'm sorry for not posting anything for so long. Actually I was busy with Reversing, Coding and other technical stuff.
Here, I'm sharing a pretty popular trick which I was using a way back long for hacking windows xp admin account from guest. I actually forgot about this trick until it was reminded by a guy who claimed to be a hacker in my college. Obviously I leave him with the Happiness in his dreamland. :) 
Anyways, enough talk lets take a look how you can do this.

This trick actually works with sticky keys. 
When you press SHIFT key 5 times, you'll see something like this.

This also work at logon screen. Here we have to remove the file sethc.exe with cmd.exe file so that when we repeat this action at login screen, We can get the command window with full prevelage.
  • Now go to > C:\WINDOWS\System32. Copy the file cmd.exe to the desktop.
  • Rename this file as sethc.exe
  • Again go back to > C:\WINDOWS\System32 and paste this new file.
  • It'll ask for overwrite. click yes.
  • go to login screen and press SHIFT key 5 times. You'll see the command window.
  • In the cmd window type : NET USER ADMINISTRATOR XXX where XXX can be your new password or you can leave it blank in case of no password.
  • Click on administrator account and login with you new password.
  • Congrats you hacked the Admin account.
Note: this trick will not work with limited access accounts. Also not working with windows 7

If you like this post then you can buy me a drink :P

Previous
Next Post »

3 comments

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
18 October 2012 at 08:03 ×

bro its not working

Reply
avatar
Gaurav Singh
admin
18 October 2012 at 09:14 ×

What's the issue.?? I tried 100 times, Its working fine. :-)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
20 May 2013 at 10:19 ×

itz working method but itz not possible in guest account on windows7,, :(

Reply
avatar