Enable GOD mode in Windows 7


Hi guys. Since Windows 8 is launched and have some really cool features but still some folks are not able to remove Windows 7 from their PC and continuously asking me to post more and more articles on it.
So I'll not post any articles on Windows 8 for about one or two months. Here I'm sharing a pretty simple trick as we all are familiar with the GOD mode available with Win 7.
Since I'm not a big fan of this feature but some really finds it useful.
GOD mode actually brings all your settings like at one place so that you can easily access them without any need of browsing or accessing control panel.
Its pretty easy to enable it.

Create a new folder
Rename it to GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}
I don't know what's cool in it However have fun with your God mode. :P

Stay tuned.
Previous
Next Post »