Get Google Adsense Approval - Dirty Trick 5

Hi folks. As you know that google earns around $761.71 every second. It simple provide ads which get placed on the websites and blogs and google get payed as someone click on them. Every beginner blogger once when tried to generate some revenue from its website then the first thing he tried is Google Adsense for sure. So as of now, Adsense requires no Introduction from my side. Getting an Adsense approval is really a difficult task if you're a lazy blogger like me. According to Adsense conditions you should have a top level domain, and your domain must be older than 6 months, your site should be completely developed and needs to contain original material. However I you want to get approved for Adsense in 6 hours to 1 day then here I'm sharing a series of articles containing some dirty tricks regarding Adsense approval. You just need to follow them as these tricks worked with many guys.

Since its the final article of the series. Feel free to take a look at GET ADSENSE APPROVAL DIRTY TRICKS.

Warning: Some folks complaint that these aren't working with them however many guys get approved by them. So Luck will always be an Issue. From my side, I think its worth giving a try but don't complaint back to me if you wont get approved.


Unless you have any videos or even PPT presentations to talk about for the above site next I've one more strategy to get you approval with Adsense in mere two days
  1. You all may be aware of Indyarocks, the 1st step is to go to Indyarocks and the first step should be to visit Indyarocks and apply for an account with them.
  2. Once you register, sign in to your current account plus check out earning link around the right sidebar inside your profile.
  3. Indyarocks is a channel associate with google adsense that makes it possible to to earn income with them by sharing and also generating blogs. And you must satisfy their following conditions for adsense approval. Note the below mention conditions of indyarocks to get full filed for adsense approval. Your own Profile should be at least 80% complete.
    • Your profile privacy should be set to everyone.
    • You have to publish as a minimum ten photos for your profile and also the privacy from the photos should be set to everyone.
    • You need to posting at least 2/3 blogs and also the articles needs to be unique and also the privacy from the blogs should be set to everyone.
So guys, keep earning. Keep Blogging.
As you know that I don't wanna blabber about my self, the series I posted here is actually inspired from here I don't know the actual author of this post and seriously I don't care, I saw it first over there so I'm posting the back link.

Keep Blogging. Keep Earning :)
Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
5 July 2013 at 23:55 ×

Sir my website got rejected when I applied for the adsense. I have 6 months old domain and I follow all the policies… I got reply form the adsense unacceptable content …i even don’t copy from any website….my website is http://www.job-in-bank.com please just have a look on my website and tell me the solution so that I can get adsense approval…

Reply
avatar
Gaurav Singh
admin
7 July 2013 at 11:01 ×

Drop me an email.
I'll mail you the missing points from you website.

Reply
avatar